1. the patient must remain flat during the transfer.
2. as far as possible to transfer patients from high to low
3. The air cushion is placed down the patient and the patient is secured with a seat belt.
4. the power cord is plugged into the socket,
5. Connect the air pump hose to the air inlet of the air cushion.
6. Place the air cushion as flat as possible on the bed and step on the brakes under the bed.
7. Select the inflation speed according to the size of the air cushion.
8. Press “Standby” to deflate the mattress.